Viewer Tally!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wise Words

Post #6  (I'm updating slowly but surely!) lol


This post is basically a compilation of random motivational lines that really help to put things into perspective for me.....throughout everything I have realized that the saddest I felt was in the beginning...the first 2years where I didn't know why everything was happening to me and why i had to endure what I was going through...restoring my faith in God as well as a brand new attitude and perspective on life have helped me IMMENSELY! Although at times I may be a bit gloomy...those times are now very rare and don't last as long as before where I would be depressed for days and sometimes weeks and cry every other day almost!
 Now, I have come to appreciate that our time here on this earth is limited and that despite what i have gone through and am still going through, I am still lucky and blessed compared to others...always be grateful for what you do have...count your blessings and not your lackings....
Anyways so one day when I was feeling down my darling mom wrote this on a card  to me and it really touched me so I thought I would share it with you all...


Dear *insert your name here*


This is the day you step forward and say to yourself-
"Today I will start becoming the person I am mean to be."
Let that be your mantra, say it on awakening every day that you are blessed with.
Remember- You are loved, you are surrounded by peope who care about you and want nothing but the best for you. You have an inner strength, given to you by God- find it, tap into it and use it always when needs be.
We all make mistakes, that is how we learn and grow- acknowledge yours and say to yourself,
 "Today I will Grow a little more than yesterday, than last week, than last month, than last year."


*insert your name here* 


You are one of the  colours that make up God's Rainbow of Life and like a rainbow you help to brighten up someone's day.
Remember to say thank you every morning and every night...be grateful for Life...it is a glorious gift no matter its ups and downs- it's full of challenges and wonders. Every day is important in the grand scheme of things.
Treasure yesterday, live and love today and look forward to tomorrow. Spread joy when you can.


YOU are the captain of your ship.....So Stand Straight and tall at the wheel and STEER!!!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful and uplifting! I almost teared. I love how it feels like it was meant just for me! Your mother is very wise indeed! I think I shall post this on facebook, someone else could use these words :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, opinions & feedback on this post! :)